Work with Us
Coffee Project New York is located in East Village and we serve the nicest people that comes in for coffee. We are looking for passionate baristas with a great sense of humor to join our team!
For the past 2 years, we have had a chance to grow together with our baristas and encouraged creativity(check out our blackbox coffee challenge; Ginger Elixir). Not to mention, there will be plenty of rooms for professional development. We had someone certified professionally as a Q-grader. Baristas also gets to compete professionally in latte-art throwdowns, brewing competitions and meet all the other awesome coffee professionals for coffee-cupping and potential origin visits.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
There are a few positions;
- Full Time Lead Barista, min 3 years experience in Specialty coffee
- Full Time Barista, min 2 years experience in Specialty coffee
- Part Time Barista, basic experience in Specialty coffee
Some criteria that will make you a better candidate:
- Basic latte art
- Pour over knowledge
- Enjoy talking and meeting people
- NYS Food handling license (We don’t deal with cooking)
If you are interested, please send your resume to email@example.com. Please also tell us about your favorite coffee drink.
Join us and be part of New York’s Most Loved Cafe!