Work with Us
Coffee Project New York is located in East Village and we serve the nicest people that comes in for coffee. We are looking for passionate baristas with a great sense of humor to join our team!
For the past 2 years, we have had a chance to grow together with our baristas and encouraged creativity (check out our blackbox coffee challenge; Ginger Elixir). There will be plenty of rooms for professional development. Baristas also gets to compete professionally in latte-art throwdowns, brewing competitions and meet other awesome coffee professionals for coffee-cupping and potential origin visits.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Minimum 2 years experience working in specialty coffee
- Able to work in high volume environment and send out drinks on time without compromising the standards of coffee preparations
- Basic Latte Art Skills
- Efficient, Team Player and Detail Oriented
- Friendly and Professional
- Comfortable working in small and crowded environment
Some criterias that will make you a better candidate:
- Knowledge on coffee processing & brewing skills
- Experience with pour over
- Enjoy talking and meeting people from all over the world
- NYS Food handling license
You will be working alongside a team of coffee professionals who will always have your back. Come grow with us and be part of New York City’s most-loved cafe.
Check out some links below.
TimeOut NY: https://goo.gl/n5peBJ
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/coffeeprojectny/